I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house.It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month.
I live in North Carolina and FSBO gave my listing to an agent in South Carolina to list on the MLS. Had this agent used doc u sign, I may have been able to get the documents back to her right away, But did not have a way to print and scan the documents she sent me right away. I had to use the old fashioned way by printing and scanning, and then scanning again, and then emailing them back to her. Just because an agent is licensed in both states does not mean I gave FSBO permission for that.
That was not something I agreed too. She added no financing info to our listing among other things that were incorrect. After 3 weeks we had not even had one showing, even after dropping my price. We had also paid for an upgrade to get the signs, and then were told we could not use forsalebyowner signs in our yard, and would have to purchase the agents signs for an additional fee if we wanted a sign in our yard.
I spent almost $700.00 for nothing. I called for a refund, they said no because it was beyond the 30 days. I called a realtor and listed my house. We are now under contract for full asking price with no thanks to FSBO.
The agent they gave our listing to in SC only charges $300 to do a flat fee listing. So FSBO really ripped me off because they paid her no where near what I paid to list with them. Do not use FSBO, it is not worth the trouble, money or the major aggravation I encountered.
I wish I had found this site before I signed up with them.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I was ripped off
- This service is a gimic
- It was a nightmare
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."
- "Found this my bag of Santitas chips. Any thoughts?..."
- "You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ? Disgusting !!! He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs. Unbelievable, I quickly paid for..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."