I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house.It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month.
I live in North Carolina and FSBO gave my listing to an agent in South Carolina to list on the MLS. Had this agent used doc u sign, I may have been able to get the documents back to her right away, But did not have a way to print and scan the documents she sent me right away. I had to use the old fashioned way by printing and scanning, and then scanning again, and then emailing them back to her. Just because an agent is licensed in both states does not mean I gave FSBO permission for that.
That was not something I agreed too. She added no financing info to our listing among other things that were incorrect. After 3 weeks we had not even had one showing, even after dropping my price. We had also paid for an upgrade to get the signs, and then were told we could not use forsalebyowner signs in our yard, and would have to purchase the agents signs for an additional fee if we wanted a sign in our yard.
I spent almost $700.00 for nothing. I called for a refund, they said no because it was beyond the 30 days. I called a realtor and listed my house. We are now under contract for full asking price with no thanks to FSBO.
The agent they gave our listing to in SC only charges $300 to do a flat fee listing. So FSBO really ripped me off because they paid her no where near what I paid to list with them. Do not use FSBO, it is not worth the trouble, money or the major aggravation I encountered.
I wish I had found this site before I signed up with them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I was ripped off
- This service is a gimic
- It was a nightmare
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Found this my bag of Santitas chips. Any thoughts?..."
- "A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7..."
- "DO NOT BUY PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE for your RV, Boat, and possibly for any other vehicle. I had a full coverage “stated value” policy for over ten years. I paid extra..."