Santa Paula, California

The wife and I have used realtor's for three sales and purchase's, and this time thought we would try this route. I mean the realtors in past have only filed and processed papers only, and walk with $20K, we do the flyers, the open house, the showings.

Well FSBO is worse! They as said in previous post, take your $690, DON"T list you on the MLS until you go through multiple attempts to get them to do it, than they try to *** you to pay more $$? Well the worst is realtors come out like sharks, calling you all hours of the day and night trying to *** you in letting them rep you one way or another, nasty greedy people, telling "well why do you think you can sell a house better than a professional realtor?", "well I made $400K last year, not to brag!", just terrible individuals!

And just so you know, the BUYERS realtor WILL NOT SHOW THEM YOUR HOME, when the buyer wants to see it, the realtor says " oh it's in escrow, or it has multiple offers, ect. you have to disclose what you are willing to pay the buyers realtor, and it most be enough for the greedy POS's, or they won't bring buyers.

REALTORS WORK FOR THEMSELFS, NOT THE CLIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of forsalebyowner listing package. ForSaleByOwner needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forsalebyowner listing package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ForSaleByOwner.

Had an Experience with ForSaleByOwner?

Comments