I purchased the basic package a week ago to see if this is the right choice for me maybe upgrade to the mls package later.However, my listing didn't get posted in any other websites, like Zillow or Redfin, that it's supposed to.

So I tried to reach out to the customer service and discuss the problem. Live chat didn't work, they never responded to my emails, and to top it off, when I called the customer service and talked to Ebrahim, he said "It is what it is"! He didn't even care if I was going to cancel my posting. I should have read the reviews first.

Complete waste of time and money!

Don't make the same mistake as I did.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ForSaleByOwner. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ForSaleByOwner.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare ForSaleByOwner to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ForSaleByOwner?

Comments