I purchased the basic package a week ago to see if this is the right choice for me maybe upgrade to the mls package later.However, my listing didn't get posted in any other websites, like Zillow or Redfin, that it's supposed to.

So I tried to reach out to the customer service and discuss the problem. Live chat didn't work, they never responded to my emails, and to top it off, when I called the customer service and talked to Ebrahim, he said "It is what it is"! He didn't even care if I was going to cancel my posting. I should have read the reviews first.

Complete waste of time and money!

Don't make the same mistake as I did.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ForSaleByOwner. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ForSaleByOwner.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare ForSaleByOwner to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ForSaleByOwner?

Comments

Waypoint Homes - Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Biggest rip off in Las Vegas rude Las Vegas office.  Waypoint Homes "...I have been renting my home for 4 years 2 month ago all of the sudde.They say I owe 940 in HOA fees..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more